Tullins (38) France
Under the supervision of Process / Application Department Manager,
the main responsibilities will be:
- Perform the process and mechanical calculations to validate the machine design
- Develop the proper layout and process drawings to specify our proposed design and scope of supply
- Develop the technical proposal document
- Work in cooperation with the pricing Department to allow for proper estimation of offered equipment and services.
- Visit our customers, in cooperation with other people of the company, to present and technically support the project.
- Cooperate with the commercial team, for any technical issues
- Start-up the equipment when reached a good skills
- All other tasks required for the proper development of customer demand, connected, of course, to the candidate competence.
- The candidate must be available for to travel in France and abroad for short and medium duration period.
- Education degree: Mechanical engineer and/or Paper engineer
- Language: English required
- Experience in the paper industry would be highly appreciated
- Knowledge of DP tools (Excel, Word and Autocad)
- Interpersonal abilities, teamwork skills, dynamism and curiosity are necessary attitudes for this profile.